Building business relationships
Since moving to the stadium over ten years ago, we have been able to use our facilities for the benefit of local and national businesses. From this, we have built up an excellent working relationship with a range of business throughout the local Shropshire county and beyond. We strive to ensure our commercial partners get value for their investment and that ‘goals’ are met.
With tailored exposure to suit all budgets, your company can show support for your local football team whilst tapping into a loyal fanbase.
- Only League One team in the Shropshire county
- Population of over 300,000
- Two million commuters each year using Marches railway line that runs directly past the stadium
- 200,000 to 2,000,000 potential views for live games on SKY Sports, BT Sport and BBC
- 500,000 people who watch the Channel 5 goal rush programme at peak time as well as many hundreds of thousands more on Soccer AM and goal on Sunday
- An average attendance of over 6,000
- Over 37,000 PA attendees using our conference and non-football events facilities.